To see and do in La Grande-Motte :
- Choose from the wide range of watersports: sailing, kitesurf, flyboard, stand up paddle, jet ski, rowing, parachuting, diving, sea fishing, excursions in a catamaran...
- Try all the local delicacies at the markets in La Grande Motte. Local artisans and producers sell their produce every Wednesday morning on the edge of Ponant lake. In July and August, there are several artisanal markets (late-night markets).
- Discover La Grande Motte by night: night clubs, restaurants, casino.
- Take a walk near Grand-Travers beach and discover the fortified tower (La Redoute) built in 1743 under King Louis XV's reign.
- "La Grande Pyramide", the highest building in La Grande Motte with 15 floors.
Further information on visiting la Grande-Motte
If you are looking for a hotel near La Grande Motte (20 minutes by car), don't hesitate to contact the hotel reception for availabilities.
Photo credit : Jjoulie — mairie grande motte - CC BY-SA 3.0