- The church at Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, a 12th century building devoted to Saint Sarah (patron saint of the Romani people, whose relics remain in the church). It is also home to a fresh water well and an ancient guard room known as « Chapelle Haute ».
- Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is also known for its bullfighting arena which was inaugurated in the 1930's (Camargue bull racing and bullfighting).
- You can take a boat tour to discover Camargue on the Petit Rhône, departing from the marina in Saintes-Maires de la Mer.
- Launes cabins (identical ranchers' cabins on stilts all facing the sea), architectural curiosities, unique in Europe!
- Camargue Natural Regional Park, a great place for hiking and horseriding. A wide range of animal and bird species have taken up home in this area of vast, wild and flat expanses.